406 headlights

Hi .. i have a 1998 406 2.0 petrol .. im new so i need some guidance..

thing is that i looked all over the internet , eBay , car accessories online shops, etc looking for a Lexus style head lights.. but i couldn't find any.. is there any such thing?! i want to change my head lights to ones with crystal clear cover. any advice is appreciated.

please forgive my English.

Thanks

Reply to
osama.tamimi

hi ya mate well have you had any luck in finding your lights they do make them for the 1998 406 i have found a few sites with them for sale they are around 200 pounds for the pair, let us know if you want the site details and ill get them for you .............

Reply to
daveyboy_1982

Try

I think they have what you're after. Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000

Not for the 406 apparently, which of course has a perfectly serviceable pair of twin headlights. If you want to change them for something so gay that's up to you.

Malc

Reply to
malc