406 Heater Blower Motor , all the same ?

Hi All,

I need to get a new heater blower motor for my 97 406 , I've seen a few on ebay but they don't all say which model they came out of . Can anybody tell me are they all the same , series 1 & 2 with A/C or no A/ C etc ?.

T.I.A. Ron

Reply to
Ron

In case anybody else needs to know , they are different . Apparently the fan from an A/C car runs in the opposite direction .

Reply to
Ron