406 idle problem

Hi all.

My car (PUG 406 2.0 2000, RFR engine) has a weird problem: the Idle speed fluctuates +/- 50rpm (you can feel the vibration, and is very irritating). But some times, the idle is perfect.

My mechanic suspect on the coil pack. The dealer (actually I've sent the car to 2 different dealers) hasn't found any error code. And the last one, told me that vibration "is normal".

The mechanic has already change/clean TPS, stepper motor, spark plugs. The car feels normal on speed, so the problem is only when idle.

Any suggestion? Thanks on advance.

Reply to
fsonnlei

Look at the vacumm lines for a leak.