406 - info on front foglights bulb replacement

Hi everybody.

I have a 2003 Peugeot 406 2.2hdi, I need to replace a front foglight's bulb and I wouldn't want to go to a garage to get it done.

The manual explains the replacement of EVERY BULB in the car, excpet for the front foglights ones! How do I detach the lamp from the bumper?? Plus I can't know what kind of bulb I do need!

Mid-beam and full beam both use H7 bulbs, lamps have transparent glass... I think the foglights use H1 lamps... can anyone please help? thank you very much!

bye!

Reply to
NiCkO

MICHAEL ROCHE