406 instrument panel bulb replacement

Hi chaps,

Have a 2001 406 HDi and was wondering if anyone has replaced any of the = bulbs in the instrument panel.

I spoke to the local peugeot garage and they say that there is only one = bulb in the whole panel whereas the only dim portion is the fuel guage = and a small part of the speedo.

Does anyone know how many bulbs there are in total as i want to replace = with LEDs (only want to strip dash once!)

TIA

Rob J

Reply to
Rob Jones

Have a 2001 406 HDi and was wondering if anyone has replaced any of = the bulbs in the instrument panel.

I spoke to the local peugeot garage and they say that there is only = one bulb in the whole panel whereas the only dim portion is the fuel = guage and a small part of the speedo.

Does anyone know how many bulbs there are in total as i want to = replace with LEDs (only want to strip dash once!)

TIA

Rob J

Reply to
Michael Roche