406 LX 1997 1.9 Diesel - Key Pad Number Change

Please can anyone advise how to change security number on hidden key-pad. My 406 user manual does not cover it. Further Question: I only have one key / remote lock/unlock. How much to get a duplicate - is it just a remote lock or is there a security enabler/disabler combine?

Reply to
edarmstrong

in my 405 handbook it states, switch on the ignition enter the code already stored in the memory, press button C enter the new 4 digit code, press button C to confirm confirmation is 4 flashes of the green light and 4 bleeps that's it HTH Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy