406 rough idle

'99 406 2Litre Petrol.

Idle speed fluctuates +/- 50rpm or so, feels a slight misfiring/miss. Can feel it at speed too, if I keep the throttle absolutely still.

Bloke at a garage says it could be a/the coil pack. Is this something I can get hold of & replace.

Is there one, or four. Maybe I could just move them along until the issue has gone away ?

or is it a case of plug in at dealer or auto electric place & analyse & set up ££££££ ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Sounds like to me it is a plug, if it is the coil/pack yes you can replace it your self.. have fun from Chris Addlestone Surrey,

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
G Cadman