406 sri turbo petrol 1997

Can anyone give me a clue as to a problem I'm having with power loss. The car starts OK and there is no indication on the dashboard of any problem but...on acceleration over 2000 revs (usually in third gear) the engine begins to judder and lose power. The judder and lack of acceleration can be reproduced when parked but not so severe. Thank you for any help that may be out there!

Reply to
rod

it might be the CAT

Reply to