406 TDI 1998 - 1st cylinder is knocking

One day I parked my car in a high angle and the fuel run back to the tank. So the engine didn't started. I was taked the car to a horizontal place. But the engine not started. I try to push in it. Not hing happened. At next I plays with it as far as it started, but (here comes the problem) the 1st cylinder is started to knocking. And a little smoke comes from that place. I thought that is not normal and I don't use the car since this happend. I don't know what should I do with the cylinder... I read an another topic here which describe almost the problem, so I think you could help me. Thanks for reply in advance!

Please never mind my poor engish. I'm hungarian.

Reply to
gardy