406 trailer Socket trafficator alarm light.

I have a aftermarket fitted tow bar and the trafficator repeaters light for the trailer has been fitted next to my right knee where you cannot see it. Is there a light on the dash board that can easily be connected for this purpose and where can I pick up the wiring in the loom fuse etc. Mike

Reply to
Michael Roche

I use a quiet buzzer on my 405 for this job. meets requirements and can be tucked away out of sight.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin