406 turn signal externaly works, but no klicking an no blinking inside

Hi,

sorry for my poor english... My '99 406 has a strange problem... the external turn signal works perfectly, but since yesterday in the car there is no klicking sound or a blinking arrow which shows in what direction i blink...

Anyone known which fuse or relais this could be? I found nothing in the german manual...

Regards, Markus

Reply to
Markus Kretzer

This link is for 406 fuses, hope it helps.

Longshot

Hi,

thanks for the link... My 406 does blink again now... But without doing anything about the problem... Strange thing, after a few hours when i re-entered the car everything was working fine...

Markus

L> This link is for 406 fuses, hope it helps.

Reply to
Markus Kretzer

My official Peugeot garage told me (when I had the same problem) that the sound making device is part of the central computer unit, that had to be replaced alltogether to cure the problem. But, that is very expensive, so I learned to live with the -intermittant- problem.

Reply to
rudy