407 worn sway bar links

At approximately 5000km I noticed a rattle in the front end, stearing/suspension I thought, which only became evident during low speed turning over a rough surface - such as turning into a driveway. I had it checked out when I next returned the car to my dealer for some recall work. By this time the car had travelled 10,000km after a touring holiday. I was informed that the problem is due to prematurely worn sway bar links

- now that is what I call PREMATURELY. Hopefully there are no other links or bushes that are going to fail PREMATURELY. So, 407 owners - be alert.........Best of luck - LaurieM

Reply to
LaurieM