605 central locking pinout

Hi all

I aquired a new central locking set for the 605 (1991 model). The set contains everything needed: 3 keys, a ignition switch, all locks, and a control box. The old control box is marked KIEKERT and has a nine pin connection. The pin layout is: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 and the pins are numbered 1 to 9. However, the new box is marked TEXTON, and although it also has nine pins the layout is quite different:

- - - - -

- - - -

The pins in the new box are not numbered or marked in any way that I can see, whether inside the box or out.

Has anyone done this kind of connection? If I decide to take my chances and connect the new box according to the numbers, where can I assume that pin one is located? Top or bottom left?

Thank you

Ivar Petur

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason