99 206 XS - Coil Pack

Hi

Anyone know if the coil pack on a 1999 1.6 XS is a grey plug or a black plug? I could do with ordering one today but i cant goto the car to check?

Any ideas?

thanks

Reply to
tom

Black plug L3 emission level (even though you probably have got to your car now!!)

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

yes thanks!! - although it turned out the mechanic i used was a monkey and wrongly diagnosed a faulty coil pack to actually be a loose spark plug, which was eventually diagnosed and fixed by me.

during this however i saw that the black plug into the coil pack has 4 wires, 3 coloured and 1 black however this black wire is just hanging out of the plug and is not connected to anything at all. Is this supposed to go anywhere or is it just left over from some other connector this loom has also been used on?

i dont think its that important as the car is, now, running fine.

BTW anyone need a new coil pack with 12 months warranty :)

Reply to
tom