ABS Fault Peugeot 307

I have an ABS fault light that keeps coming on. 4 diagnostic tests and 7 hours of investigation at a Peugeot garage and they still can?t find the problem!!! They wanted me to pay for further investigations!! Picked it up on Friday night and got a flickering sign that said STOP. Have already nearly spent more on it than I paid and its really annoying! Any ideas? It sounds like the wheels are going to fall off when I break... :(

Reply to
Charla

what dealer was this ?

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

what dealer was this ?

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

If you are getting a noise when braking, any dealer or garage worth its salt should be able to find that fault.

Reply to
Brian

One would think so but that doesn?t seem to be the case! They still keep saying they can?t find the fault

"Brian" wrote

Reply to
Charla