Adapter For CD Changer in a 307

I am looking for a CD changer for my 307 and believe the Sony T69 is about best to add to the standard cassette unit and for compatibility the addition of an adaptor that goes between the changer and the connection on the back of the stereo. Has anyone fitted one of these and could tell me if the adapter unit requires its own 12v supply or does it get the power from the connection to the stereo ? If an extra 12v is needed did you use the cigarette socket down by the gearstick. BTW does this CD changer fit in the tray under the passenger seat ? Regards AW

Reply to
Aw