Air Bag indicator flashing (not switch under seat)

I have a peu 306 and have had the air bag light flashing ever since i bought it (3 months). In this forum i read a lot about this problem and all posts indicated that the cable under the fron seats could have gone llose.

I checked mine and they seem to be ok. Others have told me that the computer needs a reset (obviously i need to take it to the dealer to have it reset)

The previous owner told me that it started flashing when once he removed the battery for a week or more when he was travelling abroad and ever since he put the battery back it started flashing....

What do you think ? Has any one had the same problem and had it solved by resetting the computer ?

Thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

See my post under airbag sensor. The join may 'seem OK' but get it soldered anyway. Worked for me!

Reply to
ken kerrison