Air Conditioning

Hello Any one know anything about Air Conditioning. This is the problem. In hot weather, when the car (406 Rapier 1999) is cold, the Air con works fine. Once the engine is warm and I stop and start it again, the air con doesn't work any more! I think there is a sticky switch/sensor/relay somewhere. Anybody got any ideas Thanks in advance George

Reply to
George Flanders