anti pollution fault pug 307 hdi 54 plate

my anti pollution fault has come up on my engine man system, has anyone experienced this before and how do i resolve

Reply to
colint

Good luck. According to my ex-dealer there are many, many reasons why this can happen - and they never managed to stop my 807 giving that (and many other) fault messages on a regular basis. But, on the bright side, it never seemed to cause any problems other than being yet another spurious warning to ignore.

Do a check on google - you'll find that hundreds of other people suffer the same problem. It is one of the main search terms that brings people to my website. The only real cure seems to be to get rid of your car before the warranty expires and it becomes an expensive liability, and buy a car from a competent manufacturer instead. It's a real shame as Peugeot diesels used to be very solid engines.

Matt

Matthew Haigh

The engines still are. It's all the bits attached like, for example, the car ;o) Obviously 7 is not Peugeot's lucky number.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks