antipollution fault

i recently bought a peugeot 406 rapier after 3 months of having it.all of a sudden it displayed a antipollution fault i took it to a garage they told me they found nothing wrong im now at the end of my tether with it can anybody help me if they have had the same problem thank whatyy

Reply to
whatyy

whatyy escribió:

Se trata de la válvula EGR, que está defectuosa. Llévalo al taller para que la cambien.

Reply to
Alfonso