Any 207 owners here with good/bad experiences with the car?

Hi Group

I've only recently started reading this group so apologies if this one has been done to death already!

I will be looking to change my car in the summer, as much as I like my Astra SRI it costs too much to run, the fuel economy is not good enough, the road tax is too high and the tyres cost a million quid each (seems like!)- so I'm looking to downsize a bit and save some cash, I'm not too bothered about sacrificing a little on the performance side of things.

I'm thinking along the lines of new Corsa/Clio/207 at the moment, and leaning towards the 207

If I go for the 207 it will probably be the 1.6 sport with directional headlights with ESP, climate control and 5 cd auto-changer.

So I am very interested to hear other owners opinions of the car, particularly running costs - I don't think I do enough miles to justify going down the diesel route, although having once had a 205 GLD I don't have a problem with diesels.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Reply to
Me

Hi there,no experience with the 207 but it does look a nice car.But ive a

Reply to
martyn malone

NOT ALL DEALERSHIPS ARE THE SAME

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

a abs sensor u can do your self . all u have todo is remove the front wheel and its sitting there looking at you,so get your self a Hayes book and start reading it. it dos help..and you will save your self lots of money.

Reply to
Chrs