any advices about peugeot 307sw 2L 16v ?

Hi ! I have the opportunity to buy a peugeot 307sw 2L 16v, does anyone have an experience with that car ? does it consume a lot of gas ? thanks ! Patrox

Reply to
patrox

Not sure about the 2ltr model but my 1.6 does 36mpg around town and about 41 combined motorway and town driving - that's doing about 85mph on the motorway or 70mph if you are in the police force and your name is PC Patrox! The official figures for mine are -

urban 28.5 combined 36.7 Yours are urban 24.6 combined 34 As you can see Peugeot figures are under what i am getting for mine so i would assume they are under for your`s as well. I have spent the last couple of months checking mine by filling up and refilling when the light comes back on rather than looking at the computer and it never drops below 35mpg Hope this helps !

Reply to
Mike D

"patrox" a écrit dans le message de news:4262bb05$0$768$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Hello ! Good, Ben after almost 1000 km in my new car, I can start to make an assessment of it.¶

¶Déja it acts of Peugeot 307 sw 2L 16s pack, 140ch, 9cv.¶ ¶Interior diamond (beige fabric) ¶painting green metal Idaho ¶retro rabatable electrically.¶ ¶From an option point of view, it I am not complicated misses it only the gps (invoiced more 2000euro, they are not afraid!!),¶it very has series this car.¶A regret only fires with let us xénons are not dispo, but the dipped headlights are very well.¶ ¶I find the color chosen not badly, but I would have liked nevertheless more choice, it is a little blade this green.¶Is necessary to see that Peugeot does not propose many colours.¶ ¶Beige saddlery is superb, but it is clear Ca this will dirty quickly, so much worse, I find Ca owl nevertheless.¶ ¶If not from a completion point of view, the comodos does not seem to me super solid, moreover the car was delivered to me with a comodo of ordering of radio operator abimé.¶(Ca would never have arrived to BMW!)¶ ¶The comodo of left, flickering/fires, does not fall at all under the hand, it is too high.¶The clim car is not simple of use, the difference between clim, and heating is inperceptible, and the manual adjustment is tiresome, But I conceive that I would be retrograde, considering it is my first clim. car.¶ ¶If not from general a quality point of view, Ben it is a notch with the top of the Minis.¶It is manifest, remains to see what the plastics will give in time.¶ ¶The car has a strong catch with the cross-wind, although the handling is superb.¶I do not have succeeds in starting the anti skid.¶ ¶On the other hand anti ice-skating, yes, because the engine is super.¶ ¶On the contrary hdi 136ch which is very brutal for him, the 2L gasoline is super flexible.¶(I quite a very flexible diesel, that of the Minis).¶The flat, it is that Ca made a very linear engine, and below 2500 tr, y' does not have large thing.¶Will be necessary to see after grinding.¶With the top, Ben it is super, I wonder whether I will not make a turn on circuit.¶ ¶Average Conso for the moment 7.8L.¶ ¶Limps very well is staged, but the travel of the lever is too long, like the travel of the pedal, which couples very high, I have tendency to too much making patinate the clutch.¶Ca must be able this to make regulate Ca, not?¶ ¶The roof out of glass is a wonder, I do not acheterais more car without glazed roof, it is on!¶ ¶The sound system installation, made me fear on paper, Ben it is easy to use, the sound and the power is sufficient, but I find the stamp too metal, Ca goes well for rap, but for the traditional one, Ca makes a little pan.¶ ¶Globalemnt on my 1000 first kilometres, I am very content with my choice, I did not sacrifice the pleasure to the obligation familliale.¶ ¶And which pleasure of having a trunk and arrangements worthy of this name.¶
Reply to
SJ