Attachment to brake light

If I remember correctly, the wires should run down the inside of the boot "wall" on the left side of the car - pull away the carpeting down the side of the boot and you should find it.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

I'd like to add an extra brake light at the back of my 89 205, for safety. You know the kind you buy in a shop, and then stick on your window, like modern cars have.

Being a particularly bad driver, I thought it wise...

But when I came to attach it to the brake light at the back, like the instructions said, I found that all the wiring was encased in the back light box, so I couldn't get at it.

Can anyone suggest a way to hook this extra brake light up..

thanks

Reply to
Bloke

Thanks I'll try that...

But there must be lots of wires.. how do I tell which one's the brake light...

Reply to
Bloke