BIG Cash...help

I have a Peugeot 205 year 1989 and the problem is this. Today i was driving and i got flashed ( camera by the road ), now i am desperate because the fine will cost me up to 380 euro's. So i am planning to do something, look like it was a joyride. My question is, does somebody know how to break the steering wheel slot ( lock ), which deactivates when the switch is turned to the on position so i can make it look like a real joyride. Any tips will be appreciated..

Just for the record, i am not a rich guy, nor a thief..

Thanks a lot...

Reply to
monkey boy

That's the simple part!! All you need to really do is to tun time back so that you can report the theft to the Police BEFORE the Camera flashed!!!

Reply to
John J. Burness

...just a liar and a con-man, not to mention criminal

thats ok

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And make sure the camera doesn't get a good shot of you

Yep, I'd say that's what the problem was... ;-)

...and I'm sure you didn't deserve it...

...380 Euros is around 240 Pounds!!! Either the fines are particularly harsh in your country, or they are based on how fast you were going, in which case, how bloody fast *were* you going? (Either way it serves you right based on the theme of your post) As for tips, I have one DON'T DRIVE LIKE A BLOODY PRAT!

...Just a pillock who's trying to scam the police (crime of 'wasting police time') and his insurance (which is fraud)

Don't mention it

Matt

Reply to
Matt

In the Uk you can avoid proscution ( spelling ) by not actually siging the form they send you in the post. The police will turn up on your door step asking you ( telling you more like ) that you have failed to sign the form, they may even say that they will prosocute you or its an offence, but that is bascily crap !!! If you ask them is it a legal requirement to sign the form admiting guilt, they will have to say no !

It`s a loop hole, and i dont know how long it will remain the same ...

Reply to
Paulinho

if you don't sign the form you will be summoned to appear in court and face a hefty court costs bill as well as the fine. There are no loop holes. 5th Gear TV programme covered all the claimed loop holes a few weeks back such as overpaying by £1 (which the system won't take) gets you a late payment fine and court costs etc etc As for the original post well, where do you live? 380 euros !! Jesus that's high. How fast were you going?

Simon

Reply to
SimonDS