BIG ERROR ON A PEUGEOT HOME..BAD.PAINT PROCESS

Hello all... Another car hit my car on the rear left door and I went to the official home to repair it, but when I went to take my car repaired, I showed that all the roof and the upper area including front and upper glass had little varnish spot. They said that was my problem .. that the car came there with this little spots due a pine resine or similar. (incredible)... of course was false and I demonstrated that curiosly on the front glass one area was perfect.... on this area they located the work order... so I had the car perfect when it arrives to the offical home... Now they are polishing my car free of cost of course.. but I believe that the car will not be well. What do you thing about that.. Sorry for my english... Regards

Reply to
Alejo

It's upto the dealer to sort out the job to your satisfaction. You've paid them for the work - you should expect the work to be done to a "reasonable" standard. If it's not, then demand that they fix it ! The law is on your side (at least, here in the UK it is :)

Reply to
Nom

Hello all.. I phoned yesterday to the Spanish PEUGEOT server to explain all this concern. They said me that if work is bad, please call again to initiate an investigation about that. Today (monday) I have not still my car... probably tomorrow..until now

11 days without my car. I=B4ll inform you. Regards
Reply to
Alejandro Labarga