bio diesel

Well see that a store near me is saleing bio diesel(b30) anybody know if i can run this in a pug 405 non turbo 1992.xud9a/l ?? they have not put a price up yet to say how much it is.

Reply to
Chris

It should run perfectly. These engines run on anything that'll burn, as long it's sufficiently lubricating. (Not paraffin etc)

I used to run my 1993 405 non-turbo on a mixture of 20% petrol, 50% diesel, and 30% cooking oil. It actually ran better, and smoked a lot less. The MOT smoke test reading when using this mixture was 0.05, the previous MOT reading was 1.28 on normal diesel.

Reply to
Richard Swaby