bleeping 206

Hi , anybody got any ideas what could be causing my 206 1.9 diesel to bleep? after starting the engine and pulling away i hear 3 same pitch bleeps. it does'nt happen all the time only now and again but its starting to do me bonce in!! any help would be appreciated :)

Reply to
chunkybear via CarKB.com

Have you checked your Alarm it sounds like that is what is bleeping??could be the batt in the remote setting the main Alarm to bleep.good luck.. (trying to find) . from Chris Addlestone Surrey.

Reply to
Chris