break lights on 406

all break lights have failed on my 406, ive tried fuses and bulbs and thats not the problem, if anyone can help ill be grateful. plus all other lights working???

Reply to
swannie

ok sounds like the brake light switch located just above the brake pedal .just to try ,unplug and bridge together to see if lights come on .If you can use a multi meter and can wait until tomorrow i will get the wiring diagrams from work( you'll need to post your chassis number /reg/build code.all the best mark

Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com

cheers for getting back so promptly mark, can you tell me if i take it to the garage, if its going to cost much and also it judders and backfires when accelerating hard, ignition coil has recently been renewed and worked well for a while.. any advice you can give me will be welcomed, im no good with motors as im female...lol, cheers

Reply to
swannie