Brown Relay in Pug 406 STDT

In my relay- and fusebox there is a socket for a brown relay, with 4 pins connected. There is no relay put in there. I suggest that because the socket is brown, the relay should be brown as well, because it is the case with one white one yellow and 2 black sockets, with the same coloured relays put in. What should this relay do, and why is it missing in my car?

Reply to
Peter

its for equipment not fitted to your car one fuse box fits several models

Reply to
Mindwipe