budget

Well is everbody happy with the budget??

Reply to
Chrs

What budget?

Reply to
malc

mini one today i see petrol and diesel has gone up

Reply to
Chrs

Just wondering if my 407 is included in the tax bracket where the price has just jumped. I'm sure the band it is in put it in for near enough top wack last time.

Perhaps if I amputated my legs I would fit in a smaller car... (6'5")?

Pete

Reply to
Peter Chant

if you cut some off your leg off they probly would charge you some kind of TAX.

Reply to
Chrs

Everyone knows it always costs an arm and a leg. Two legs don't count :)

Reply to
Brian

You mean they'd charge an arm and a leg ;o)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

"Chrs" schreef in bericht news:20070321210946.212af1e8@compaq...

Is this a new Peugeot?