budget

Well is anybody going to sale there car after the big no good budget?

Reply to
Chris

Well, being as I'm six foot five a lot of the small car market is out for me. I count the 306 I used to have as a nice practical small car for me. Suppose that is medium size in everyone else (chancelors) terms. Borrowing my parents 206 for a day nearly crippled me, and that was only on short local trips. 306 was OK on the whole, but you knew it if you did a trip of more than say 3 hours.

Don't think anyones going to do a stretch Smart. Suppose I could cut my legs off.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Chant

Better if you go and cut Gordon Brown's legs off. You wont find Darling because he'll be camouflaged by the grey background of the walls in Whitehall. Is he related to John Major ?

Squibby

Reply to
Myles Sutherland