Bypassing Automatic Rain Sensor

Hi

On the 406 (Estate, 2.0 HDi, Rapier, Yr2000) I have an interesting problem with the front wipers. When driving all of a sudden they just stop. HOwever, by turning off the engine and restarting, they instantly work again.

Before considering things like the motor I would like to try a new fuse and also bypass the automatic rain sensor. Does anyone know how to do this? I appreciate that I will have no intermittent fuinctionality when I do this but its bloody dangerous if Im at 80mph on the motorway and they stop!

TIA Oli

Reply to
Oli

Try below for list of relevant fuses, if you bypassed the rain sensor by removing fuse it looks like you'll be taking out a whole host of other functions too.

Longshot