cam belt change 206 1.4 HDI

Hello, hope everybody enjoyed a long easter weekend.

Maybe someone can help me with this; I have a Peugeot 206 HDI 1.4 with

85.000 km on the clock and because I'm buying a house my bank account is going to hit rock bottom soon. My question is; should I be afraid of the 90.000km garage visit? I mean will there be cam belt changes (when should this be changed anyway?) or other extra costs for a 90.000km service?

If any of you could tell me this, I'd be much obliged.

Kind regards Eric

Reply to
Info

Hi,

I m a mechanic for Peugeot in Belgium...

206 1.4 HDI don't need a belt change ! Big sevice is every 60.000 km...and every 20.000 a small service.... a check-up every 10.000... When you re brakes are ok , there are normally no extra costs...
Reply to
Tim Bergiers