Can I replace RB3 Audio?

Guys bought a 2003 307 HDI today alls good with it but it has a tape player? whats that all about :-)? lol anyway just a quick query anyone know if this is just a standard fit? i.e it does look a standard fit and has the 4 holes at each corner to suggest it will come out ok just checking before I order one off the tinternet..

Cheers

PS just incase the 1.4HDI is a donkey please dont comment and put me off my new car :-) just advice on the audio ;-)

Ideally id like to buy the goodmans DAB radio for £49.99 delivered just checking it will fit if i buy it

Reply to
Colin Mckechnie

I have a 2002 1.4 HDI and it's great. Very economical. Anyway mine came with a tape player too, and I swopped it with a unit with a CD. Just needed to configure it to the BSI. Don't know about the Goodmans though. You may need adapters for the plugs and to get the remote working. As far as I know it is a standard fit.

Reply to
Nigel

Top man thanks for that, will get it ordered today.

Reply to
Colin Mckechnie