car insurance time

anyone found a reasonablequote for a Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI

Thanks

Reply to
Andy

Try Tesco

John Hollinshead

Try the autotrader online insurance search engine as well.

richt

toring

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

"Our intelligent robots are now searching over 50 of the most popular motor insurance websites to retrieve the cheapest premiums for you"

dreadful robots then, i got quoted from £1400 to £3000 for a golf gti 1.8 when elephant quoted me £900!!!

P.S I am 21

toring

Reply to
KW_UK