Changing Bulb: 1998 406 V6 Saloon

How do I change the front 'sidelight' bulb on this car? The other ones are no problem, just the middle one. Any tips guys? Also, any recommends on what xenon bulbs to go for?

Thanx

gino

Reply to
gino

It's a real t**t of a job. By that I mean fiddly. From the back of the headlight cluster undo the clustersand slide either the beam or dipped bulb out to get access to the small side light then fiddle everything back. Takes about ten minutes and plenty of language. Incidently I've got small hands.

Reply to
John Hollinshead