Changing tire size

Hi,

this is for a 106 ralye s1. The factory tire was size 175/60 R14. Getting hard to find and quite expensive these days. I was thinking of switching to 175/65, which is offered in more variety. However, an independent mechanic has advised me against it; he claims that the higher profile (65 over 60) will adversely affect front suspension performance and will increase its wear rate.

What do you think? TIA,

Nikolas

Reply to
rdrnws

I would have to agree with your mechanic, Have you tried

have various makes of the size you are after with prices from £42 to £64 ,that's a fully fitted price and they come to you, if your in the uk that is.

Hope this helps

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones