Changing windscreen viper blades on 406

I have a 406 -97, and wonder if there is a way to make the windscreen vipers more accessible for changing the blades? Is it possible to make them stop "halfway" to make it more easy to bend outwards?

-BA-

Reply to
BA

MICHAEL ROCHE

To stop them halfway, let them run and turn off the ignition at the point you want them to stop at.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Hi,

Well, playing with ignition is not the hardest thing you could do with a car :-)

LOL ! It could. Some people wash their car on Friday afternoon, then trash it in the countryside and come back to home with 3lb or mud stuck to bodykit :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:58:05 +0000 (UTC), a particular chimpanzee named "MICHAEL ROCHE" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

The cars with French numberplates I see in the UK are all rusty, beaten-up heaps of junk, usually with half-a-dozen parking tickets stuck to the windscreen. Does anyone in France actually buy new cars, or do the Swiss sell theirs on when the ashtrays are full?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Hi,

Well, I have to agree with you, some owners are neglectant (spelling ?). Errr... I have a friend of mine which almost has to press the phone bill to change gear - just 'cause the clutch pedal is underneath :-) But else, yeah they still buy new cars, can't remember the figures for 2004, but in 2003 60% of them were french cars.

LOL !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T