Clarion CD changer magazine

Hi,

Bought my 1999 206 GLX with bog standard Clarion CD stereo system in the boot but the 6 CD magazine is missing.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new or 2nd hand one?

You'd think they'd sell these to hold all your spare CDs!

Reply to
chippengael

I'm sure Clarion do. Worth a look on Ebay though.

Reply to
brian

Goto here

and scroll down. I'm sure one of these magazines will be of use.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason