clarion cd player

Hi everybody, I have one big problem: I put a cd into my car cd player (car is two months old) and the cd doesn t come out. It makes a clicking noise whenever I try to get it out, but the player plays it alright. Is there a trick to get it out? Pleas help me! I still hav warranty on the player but the cd I burnt myself and the company says the trouble is the cd!

mouse

Reply to
Barbara