Clarion PU2294A CD/Radio - Entering code

Hi, I have recently purchased a Clarion PU2294A CD/Radio player, I have the code and no manual, can anyone tell me how I enter the 4 digit code to get the radio working, thankyou

Stewart

Reply to
wriste05

On all the Clarions I have seen you just punch in the number on the memory number buttons (1-6) on the front. If your code has digits higher than this then I don't know.

Reply to
brian

I was under the impression it is similar to the code system used on the Vauxhall clarion radio's - you press button '1' the number of times of the digit then an 'enter' key of some type usually 'mem' - i.e. Code 1213 would be '1' 'enter' '1'1' enter '1' enter '1'1'1' 'enter'...

Maybe this is how?

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

That's all Peugeot Clarion radios. Remember that Clarion make the radio to Peugeot's spec.

Reply to
brian

If it's the same as my last Clarion then it's done as follows...

Eg. Your code is 8513

Press the "1" button 8 times Press the "2" button 5 times Press the "3" button 1 time Press the "4" button 3 times

It then either takes the code or you press "5" I can't remember.

Reply to
Matt

Thankyou all for your help, I've now got it sorted, cheers.

Reply to
wriste05

Hi Stewart

i'm having a problem entering my code as well. How did you resolve your problem?

Thanks

Zed

Reply to
saladin