cleaning breather pipe

I've tried pushing a piece of wire down the pipe, but a corner means I can't get any further. Any tips for cleaning the pipe. I can't remove the pipe the other end is inaccessible (connects to throttle housing).

I note that there are two breather pipes connected to the oil filler cap. If one gets blocked will the engine still breathe via the second pipe?

Pug 205 gti

Reply to
species8350