Club Peugeot UK

Hello Peugeot fans.

A quick newsbite regarding Club Peugeot UK (CPUK) The UK's official factory supported owners club for Peugeots of all ages and types. Cars in the club include a 1903 Peugeot Bebe as well as many other pre-war Peugeots. We have 202's 403's, 304's, 504 coupé's and cabriolets as well as the whole range of more modern cars from the 205 (we have both T16's AND 1FM's in the club), 306 right up to 207's.

Members get a range of discounts and special offers as well as acess to a diverese and social calendar of events all over the UK

The clubs website at www.clubpeugeotuk,org has loads of information, picture galleries, vieo downloads and articles and events reports. Visit us at

You can join the club online or visit the online forums, full of useful inforamtion and friendly types from the UK and all over the world.

We look forward to seeing you.

Reply to
Andrew Stephens

But you have to PAY to join,when on here we try and help anybody.and you dont have to PAY..

Reply to
Chris

Well said Chris

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

I think you guys have got the wrong end of the stick here. Yes you have to pay to join CPUK. That is because we are a CLUB ( a not for profit organisation) and as such we have events, produce a magazine and incur expenses, which membership pays for. We certainly DON'T charge for people visiting the site and our online forums are open to all with no charge.

We do put some information behind the membership section, but this is mostly material that is owned by the club and therefore the members, a huge amount of material is freely available to all.

We are happy to see Peugeot enthusiasts from all over the world visit the site, and forums and make use of both.

Reply to
Andrew Stephens

Now that's different and more welcoming.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Still would not pay for it, we still get trade prices being in this group.(well i do)

Reply to
Chris