Club Peugeot UK

Hi

Just thought I'd post some info to the newsgroup.

I have taken over as web manager and magazine editor for Club Peugeot UK. The club is officially supported by the Peugeot UK and we offer a wide range of services to Peugeot owners no matter what car they drive from a 1920's

202 to a brand new 307CC.

As a new resource we have created an online forum at the address below for the exchange of information and general Peugeot related matters. Feel free to drop in. You can ask technical questions (the club has a huge depth of knowledge), buy and sell your Peugeot and much more.

The clubs main website is at the address below. The membership section outlines some of the advantages of membership, including discount insurance and parts schemes, as well as a full events programme, but you can use the forum without joining.

The forum is only a day or so old at the moment. Hopefully a world full of enthusiastic Peugeot owners will make it a lively place to be.

Thanks

Andrew

Forum:

Andrew Stephens