Colour Code

Can someone please tell me where to find the colour code on a

Peugeot 306 1997 D Turbo

Someone scratched my car, so i need a bit of touchup paint, bought some at a guess and it too dark.

Cheers Mark

Reply to
Mark

Can someone please tell me where to find the colour code on a

Peugeot 306 1997 D Turbo

Someone scratched my car, so i need a bit of touchup paint, bought some at a guess and it too dark.

Cheers Mark

Reply to
Mark

Hi,

Is it marked in large white letters on the nearside suspension turret? What does the handbook say? Haynes Manual? Main dealer?

Phil

Reply to
Philip Andrews

"> Can someone please tell me where to find the colour code on a

The colour code for peugeot cars is usually a sticker or painted on the passenger side engine bay/front suspension (mcpherson strut ). Mine is pokb.

Might be a combination of letters/numbers.

Halfords stock a fair supply or they can make up to your spec.

(by the way I have no connection with halfords)

Reply to
confused