Connecting Ipod/MP3 to 307 SW Blaupunkt radio ?

Hi,

I've just bought a 2002 307 SW which has a Blaupunkt radio and 5 cd changer unit. I'd like to plug my Archos MP3 player into the unit if this is possible. With my last car I did this by hooking a cable into the AUX in on my head unit and even thought I couldn't see the tracks on the head unit display or control the mp3 player in anyway it was fine for what I needed.

Is there anyway to plug a MP3 player into the units I have ? Alternatively can I plug in a Ipod if thats any easier, I might think about changing to an ipod if this can be controlled by the stalks on the steering wheel ?

PS: I'm not keen on using a FM transmitter as the quality is fairly poor.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
swebb99

Hi Steve

Have a look at this site, I am sure they will be able to help somehow

I know what you mean about the Fm transmitters, I tried one in my van the otherday, not what I would call good. GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

somehow

Hey thanks for that Gary I'll give them a call and get some info.

Steve

Reply to
swebb99