Cream 1974 Peugeot 504D diesel sedan (for sale) - $300

Selling a Cream 1974 Peugeot 504D diesel sedan for parts or project car. Cosmetically, the car is in fantastic shape, great condition paint, seats are fine, all glass is intact, etc. Mechanically the car is in great shape, minus the engine. Car will have to be towed.

This car was my daily driver. My mechanic was trying to install a couple of new gaskets/seals when he must have put the timing chain back on incorrectly and caused it to break, also breaking all the valves, tensioner, crankshaft gear, etc.

If you have such an engine, (or the parts to fix it), or need a number of Peugeot parts, this would be a great deal. Has a brand new vacuum pump ($300 just for that part, from Europe!)

Call Jerome at (202) 683-8626. Car is located in Arlington, Virginia (USA). Car has 112,000 original miles.

Reply to
Paraguay2

I'll bet that is one embarrassed mechanic. I really feel for him.

Reply to
Tinkerer