dashboard language

Hello friends,

I just bought a 406 st hdi, however the language is in german. Does anyone knows how to change the language... any tricks..?

Thnx for your replies ...cheers :)

Reply to
s.meerhossen

from memory, hold down left button until it lands in setup mode, change settings with right hand button, move to next thing to be changed with single press of left button.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Hi,

If you have a remote control press "menu" then press "val" then press down arrow to highlight "configure display" then press "val" then press down arrow to "set language" then press "val" then down arrow to highlight "english". When finished keep pressing "esc" until the display returns to the normal page.

I hope this helps and that car came with a remote control !

Dave G

snipped-for-privacy@l>Hello friends,

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com