Direction sign-lights.

Suddenly my Peugeot 205 '88 direction sign-lights stopped working. The danger lights still work all 4 with klicking sound but when i use the direction leaver, nothing. I know the direction leaver switch is o.k. and the relay too but otherwise I can't find anything. does anyone have a clou?

snipped-for-privacy@kabelfoon.nl

Reply to
MadCyberLion

Is that a kind of bird?

;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

'and only Member' - nice matt :-) i would have join ya but my ISP keep giving me this unknown access warning when packet recieve and send.

Reply to
voxDEI
*grin* - Your the first person to cotton-on to that in my sig!

Shame about the ISP error - would be nice to have another member! (What would Froid say to that?!)

:-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Hello Matt,

Oh, don't worry, I know what SETI is... But I didn't care. I have so many more important things to do, like sorting out my socks for example :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

heh! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt

g'day GT, i got that problem solved, just buy all same colour socks ;-)

Reply to
voxDEI

Hello,

LOL ! Believe me or not, I did that with my trousers, but they tend to shade with years :-) Brand new trousers are black, older trousers are grey/white - I stone-wash on my own, indeed :-)

G.T