Economy mode question on 407

Hi,

I have a 407 SW, and spend quite a bit of time in hospital car parks listening to the radio. But is there any way to disable the economy mode? The radio goes off after half an hour and turning over the engine only gets it going for another 5 minutes.

Marky P.

Reply to
Marky P

Hi Marky, I've had a look in my 407 SW handbook and it isn't much help, just says about shuting down after the 30 minutes. Try asking at:

Rod

Reply to
Rod